4Cabling Cat 5E Ethernet Patch Leads are reliable, tested and exceed the current Australian requirements.
- UTP stranded conductor Cat-5E patch cords with 4 twisted pairs using T568A color code.
- Injection-molded plug boots provide excellent strain relief.
- Gold Plated Contacts
Custom Colours and Sizes can be made to your specification
- Up to 100MBps data rate
- Unshielded 24-gauge twisted pair
- Austel approved
- Compliant Standards EIA/TIA-568 Category 5
- Wires per cable: 8 wires
- Pairs per cable: 4 pairs
- For high speed data applications
- Kink resistant easy to install jacket
- Impedance: 100 ±15 Ohms
- Attenuation: 22.0 dB/ 100 m @ 100 MHz
- Insulation PE: 0.92 mm
- Outside Diameter: 5.20 mm
- Supports a variety of network systems i.e. Ethernet, Token Ring and X-DDT
- Connector: RJ-45 Male connectors
UTP stranded conductor Cat-5E patch cords with 4 twisted pairs using T568A color code.
Injection-molded plug boots provide excellent strain relief.
If other suppliers don't have an "A-Tick" and the ACA supplier code on their Cat5E don't buy it!
It cannot be legally connected to the Australian communication network!
Note: Non-approved product is available on the Australian market and is often less expensive due to the use of less copper or CCA, flammable PVC jackets or poorer production methods.