3m Power Cable - Lockable IEC C13 to IEC C14 Cable in Red
IEC C14 10A plug > IEC-Lock C13 10A socket : Red Cable - Black Connectors. As with most good designs the IEC-lock's patented locking mechanism is beautifully simple. The lead is simply connected to the appliance as any other IEC lead. Once the power cable has been fitted the IEC-lock mechanism locks it to the appliance, ensuring that the lead cannot become accidentally disconnected.FEATURES
- IEC C14 Male Plug to IEC Lock C13 Female Socket Power Cable
- Protection of computer equipment and servers from accidental disconnection helping to protect valuable data.
- Ideal for protecting appliances that are vulnerable to vibration where standard connectors may become accidentally disconnected.
- Suitable for various medical applications that require a secure power source Unique 'Patented' Female C13 connector 'IEC-Lock'.
- Suitable for use with 'Any' standard IEC inlet.
- Loose coiled to avoid permanent kinks and ensure tidy installation.
- Length: 3m
- Connectors: IEC C14 Male Plug to IEC Lock C13 Female
1 year limited warranty.
Email [email protected] or phone 02 9565 4077 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
|Connector A||IEC Lock C13 - Female|
|Connector B||IEC C14 - Male|
|Colour||Red Cable/Black Connectors|