With the Belkin KVM OmniView Dual-Port Cable, connect two USB servers per cable to your PRO3 or Quad-Bus KVM Switch with Dual-Port Cabling from up to 12 feet. OmniView Dual-Port Cables simplify cable management and reduce cable bulk by 55% over standard KVM cabling. Belkin's advanced wiring design and coaxial VGA cabling preserve signal integrity from the first to the last server.
- Available in lengths of 6 and 12 ft.
- Features exclusive, 360-degree turning radius for flexibility even under extreme conditions.
- Installs easily with modified slender thumbscrews &bull, protects against damage to conductors.
- Reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI).
- Adds durable strength with Tactilite molded-strain relief construction.
- Preserves signal integrity at higher resolutions with coaxial VGA cabling.
Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty.
- Type: Keyboard / video / mouse (KVM) cable
- Technology: Double shielded
- Cable Features: Moulded Length: 1.8 m
- Connector(s): 2 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male ¦ 2 x 4 PIN USB Type A - male
- Connector(s) (Other Side): 1 x 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) - male
- Manufacturer Selling Program: Belkin B2B
- Service & Support: Limited lifetime warranty
- Designed For: Belkin OmniView Dual-Rail LCD Console, Titan LCD Rack Console with PRO3, Widescreen Rack Console, Widescreen Rack-Mount Console with PRO3 ¦ Belkin OmniView Dual-User PRO3 USB & PS/2 16-Port KVM Switch, USB & PS/2 8-Port KVM Switch ¦ Belkin OmniView ENTERPRISE ¦ Belkin OmniView PRO3 USB & PS/2 16-Port KVM Switch, USB & PS/2 4-Port KVM Switch, USB & PS/2 8-Port KVM Switch