Our new Ultra Thin Cat 6 cables are a great option for high density patch panels, where every bit of space matters. All 4Cabling network Cat6 cables are Fluke tested and are manufactured using gold-plated connectors which exceed Australian industry standards.
- Length: 2m.
- Colour: Blue
- Diameter: 3.6mm
- 8 multi-strand conductors in 4 twisted-pair T568A colour-coded configuration.
- Fitted with 50μª Category 6 compliant 2-row (staggered pin) plug
- Fully molded strain-relief boot
- Low-profile flush moulded boots
- Strong and robust male-to-male connectors
- ISO/IEC 11801 Category 6
- TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 compliant
- 3 Year Warranty
- 1 x 2m Cat 6 RJ45-RJ45 Ultra Thin Network Cable
- 100% Aussie owned and operated.
- Expert advice and sales team.
- Trusted by over 100,000 Aussie customers
- ISO 9001, NSW & QLD government approved supplier
- Massive stock levels, ready to go
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Warranty & easy return policy
- Secure online shopping 24/7
Email [email protected] or phone 02 9565 4077 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
|Cable Type||Cat 6 Ultra Thin|