TP-Link's 300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point with EAP Controller Software enables administrators to easily manage your business networking requirements. Simple mounting design fixes easily to a wall or ceiling and the captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for WiFi guests. Gigabit Ethernet port enables bandwidth-intensive application or multimedia transferring.
The TP-LINK’s EAP120 business Access Point provides a flexible, easy-to-deploy, manageable and robust security business-class wireless network solution. Simple mounting design to easily mount to a wall or ceiling. WLAN configuration and management are simplified through clustering function or centralized management software. EAP120 also features captive portal and auto RF management, making it ideal for the high-density, intensive demanding businesses environment, include campus, hotels, malls and offices.
Flexible Placement - Easy mounting design & PoE
The EAP120’s “ceiling lamp” appearance and easy mounting design with chassis make it easy to be integrated seamlessly into any wall or ceiling surface to blend in with most interior decorations. EAP series APs support Power over Ethernet (PoE) to make deployment effortless and flexible.
Unified WiFi Management - Clustering & Management Software
The clustering functionality allows users to manage up to 24 EAP120s and configure the WLAN settings in one centralized place. A master EAP120 will be automatically selected, enabling Network Administrators to easily manage all other EAP120s in the cluster via the master AP's web user interface.
Efficient Guest Authentication - Captive Portal
Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for WiFi guests. A captive portal requires users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. The required action must be verified by an external portal server or customized database by the administrator, which can be simply viewing and agreeing to an acceptable use policy, or entering a user ID and password.
Robust Safety Strategy - Multiple Wi-Fi Security Measures
The EAP120 supports the enterprise class Wi-Fi security, including WPA/WPA2-enterprise encryption and 802.1X radius. In addition, Multi-SSID, Wireless Isolation, MAC Filtering and Rogue AP detection features help to decrease network security threats.
Applicable to Multi-user Environment - Designed for Enterprise Performance
With easy mounting design, PoE power supply, Cluster feature, Centralized management software, Captive portal, enterprise class security, and Enterprise hardware, EAP120 is specially designed for the highest-density, most demanding enterprise environments, including schools, hotels, and enterprises.
- Support Power over Ethernet（802.3af）for convenient and affordable installation.
- 300Mbps wireless data rate for uninterrupted wireless connection.
- WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN.
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless network for different users.
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in large business networks.
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n products.
- Gigabit Ethernet port enables bandwidth-intensive application or multimedia transferring.
- Adopts Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSOH) materials for UL2043 compliance.
- Multiple operating modes satisfy different application conditions including managed AP and standalone AP modes.
- QoS function prioritizes data, voice, and video applications to ensure time-sensitive traffic takes priority over all other traffic.
- Prevents dust from dropping onto the PCB through bypass louver, which ensures long-term, unhindered operation.
1 year limited warranty.