0.25M RJ45 Flat Cat 6 Ethernet Network Cables: White
4Cabling's bootless Cat 6 Flat RJ45 male to RJ45 male patch cable's compact design allows for better patching in tight spaces. Cat6 Cable is primarily used in network applications and has been designed specifically for Gigabit Ethernet applications. The bootless design allows for greater flexibility of cable placement within network server racks. The flat cable design will look aesthetically appealing whilst still delivering maximum capabilities.
Cat 6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. Cable standard provides performance up to 250MHz and is suitable for from Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
- UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) bootless patch cable
- Low profile connector and boot
- Perfect for WAP’s or patching directly between switch and patch panel in a high density setup
- RJ45 (8P8C) 50 micron gold plated plugs
- Cable Type: Cat 6 UTP
- Connectors: RJ45-RJ45
- Length: 0.25m
- Colour: White
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Thickness: 1.5mm, Width: 5.8mm
- 30AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- Flat cable design resists tangling
- RoHS Compliant
1-year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.