0.5m Cat 6 Ultra Thin LSZH Ethernet Network Cables: Orange
Availability: In Stock
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
0.5M RJ45 Ultra-Thin Cat 6 Ethernet Network Cable LSZH Orange
The 4Cabling Ultra-Thin Cat 6 Ethernet Network Cable. Cat 6 cable commonly used where performance, reliability, and maximum speed are needed.
4Cabling new Ultra-Thin Cat 6 cables are a great option for high density patch panel setup, where every bit of space matters. All 4Cabling network Cat6 cables are Fluke tested and are manufactured using gold-plated connectors which meet and exceed Australian industry standards.
Cat 6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. Cable standard provides performance up to 250MHz and is suitable for from Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
- Length: 0.5m
- Colour: Orange
- Diameter: 3.6mm
- LS0H Jacket
- 100% Copper
- 8 multi-strand conductors in 4 twisted-pair T568A colour-coded configuration.
- Fitted with 50μª Category 6 compliant 2-row (staggered pin) plug
- Fully molded strain-relief boot
- Low-profile flush moulded boots
- Strong and robust male-to-male connectors
- ISO/IEC 11801 Category 6
- TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 compliant
- 3 Year Warranty
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, fibre & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email [email protected] or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
|Product Name||0.5m Cat 6 Ultra Thin LSZH Ethernet Network Cables: Orange|
|Cable Type||Cat 6 Ultra Thin|