The USB-C or Type-C connectors connect to both hosts and devices, replacing various Type-B and Type-A connectors and cables with a standard future-proof technology, whilst giving you the very latest in data, AV and power transfer performance. It was as a response to EU regulations calling for a standard connector that the USB Type C was created.
USB-C is the absolute latest in high speed connectors, with giants of the consumer electronics community such as Apple, Microsoft and Google quickly adopting this new technology. USB-C, with its SuperSpeed+ will soon replace previous USB types, including USB-A, USB-B and USB Mini-B, making newer devices even thinner & lighter than they are today.
A practical offering for the USB Type C is its reversible connector - meaning there is no up or down orientation - it works regardless of the way it is plugged in. It is also REALLY fast, with a data transference rate of up to 10Gbps (gigabits per second), so the latest Star Wars: The Force Awakens can be downloaded in its entirety - in high definition - in just 30 seconds. That's up to 20 times faster than USB2.0. And with up to 100 watts of power, USB-C cables can power laptops to large high resolution monitors.
USB Type C cables with all of its SuperSpeed, universal appeal and trouble-free, jumble-free use, can be applied to an array of devices. With so much potential, the USB-C has existing USB cables beaten hands down - it'll be around for much longer.
- USB 3.1 Type C has 10 times the bandwidth of its predecessors
- Output - A Male, Input - C Male
- Reversible Connector - no fumbling with up or down orientation
- Universal - can work with smartphones, tablets, laptops, digital cameras - anything that traditionally connects via USB
- Can be used with operating systems such as iOS, Android, Windows, Google etc.
- Data transfer speeds of 10GBPS
- Charging output 20V Max, 3A / 5 A
- 100 watts, or 3 amps of power
- Can deliver Ultra-HD 4K video resolution to USB-C and HDMI displays
- Suitable for all USB Type-C computers, displays and peripherals
- Supports USB Data, power & advanced AV functions
- Compatible with USB 3.0 (5Gbps), USB 2.0 (480Mbps)
- 1 x 1.2M USB 3.1 Type C to A Male Cable
3 year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, fibre & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.