** CLEARANCE PRICING, WHILE STOCKS LAST **
Great for organising cables, protecting your cables from abrasion or environmental wear, and restoring insulation on damaged cables. This 10 Pack of 1 meter length of Polyethylene Heat Shrink Tubing is 3mm in diameter. Simply slip the tubing over your cable or group of cables, and use a heat gun (not included) to shrink it. The shrinking ratio is 2:1, and has an operating temperature between -55C and +125C.
- 10 Pack of 1 x 3.0mm Tubing
- Material: Polyethylene
- Colour: Available in Red and Yellow/Green
- Dimensions: 1m length, 3mm diameter
- Shrinking Ratio: 2:1
- Operating Temperature: -55C to +125C
- Start Shrunk Temperature: 70C
- Longitudinal Shrinkage: 5%
- Flammability: VW-1
- Certificate: UL, Reach, RoHS, Halogen Free
- Tools Needed: Heat Gun (not included)
1 year limited warranty
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.