1m LC-LC OM1 Multimode Fibre Optic Cable Salmon Pink.
Fibre patch cables are the thin, flexible fibres of glass that carry data, telephone conversations and emails high speed all over the world in a matter of seconds with much less interference than copper patch lead. Fibre Optic cables need less amplification to boost signals so they travel better over longer distances.
4Cabling’s OM1 Multimode Fibre optic cables provide the connection from Ethernet 10Mbit/s to 10Gbit/s Gigabit Ethernet, they are the cost-effective way to replace your copper-based patch leads. 4Cabling fibre optic cable is immune to EMI/ RFI frequency, mainly used on patch panels for the connection between outlets and terminal equipment. The multimode optical fibre cables are manufactured using LSZH cables which conform to IEC, EIA TIA and Telcordia standards.
4Cabling Multimode Fibre Optics leads is the cost-effective way of your cabling solution.
2mm OVERSLEEVING. WARRANTY 3 YEARS
- Cross-connect patching
- Backbone application in building
- Termination enclosure for equipment patching
- Equipment to equipment patching
- Conforms to ISO/ IEC 11801
- Individually labelled for lead tracing
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable
- Manufactured with stringent quality control
- All leads are supplied with a factory test report
- Fibre Optic Cables conform to ITU-651, TIA/EIA492AAAD
- Duplex configurable assemblies for LC, SC, ST & SC/A, as well as MTRJ Patch leads
- All ends are polished and individually inspected for correct polishing
- Supports high-speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- OM1 Multimode
- LC-LC Fibre Termination
- Length: 1m
- Colour: Salmon Pink
- 2mm Oversleeving
- Warranty 3 Years
- Expert advice
- Australian owned & operated
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, fibre & structured networking products
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.