1m IEC C20 10A Plug to C19 locking Socket : Black. As with most good designs the IEC-lock's patented locking mechanism is beautifully simple. The lead is simply connected to the appliance as any other IEC lead.
Once the lead has been fitted the IEC-lock mechanism locks it to the appliance, ensuring that the lead cannot become accidentally disconnected.
- IEC C20 Male Plug to IEC Lock C19 Female Socket Power Cable
- Protection of computer equipment and servers from accidental disconnection helping to protect valuable data.
- Ideal power cable for protecting appliances that are vulnerable to vibration where standard connectors may become accidentally disconnected.
- Suitable for various medical applications that require a secure power source Unique 'Patented' Female C19 connector 'IEC-Lock'.
- Suitable for use with 'Any' standard IEC inlet.
- Loose coiled to avoid permanent kinks and ensure tidy installation.
- Length: 1m
- Connectors: IEC C20 Male Plug to IEC Lock C19 Female
1 year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, fibre & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.