2m RJ45 Cat 5E Ethernet Network Cables Green
The 4Cabling’s range of quality category 5e Ethernet Patch Leads are made from 100% Bare Copper. Cat 5e cables are designed to be used in mission-critical situations where data integrity is of the utmost importance.
Cat 5E or Category 5 enhanced ethernet cable has the capability to support up to 100Mbps. It also reduces the amount of crosstalk between the wires within the cable, resulting in a greater overall transmission speed.
4Cabling stock and sell a wide range of Cat 5E ethernet cables in 10 colours and lengths varying from 0.25m up to 50m. 4Cabling is set to provide the best connection for your telecommunication and data network.
- Structured cabling for computer networks such as Ethernet
- Equipment to equipment patching
- Cross-connect patching
- Cable Type: Cat 5e
- Connectors: RJ45-RJ45
- Length: 2m
- Colour: Green
- Insulation Material: PE
- Jacket Material: Flame Retardant PVC
- Cable Dia. - Outer Dia.: 5.5mm ± 0.2mm
- RJ-45 connectors
- UTP stranded conductor Cat-5E patch cords with 4 twisted pairs using T568A color code
- Impedance Matched - Wire and connectors are carefully matched to virtually eliminate echoing and cancellation, providing high speed, error free transmission
- Gold Plated Contacts - Gold plating eliminates corrosion and provides maximum conductivity to ensure data integrity
- Available in a range of sizes and colours to suit your ethernet requirements
- Unique PVC Jacket - Exclusive polymer technology provides unsurpassed durability and flexibility
- Snag Free Boots - Prevent cable kinks and bent pins when removing them from patch panels
- Strain Relief - Increases strength while sustaining maximum flexibility even under extreme conditions
- ETL, UL Verification
- Flame test: comply with IEC 60332-1-2
- ISO/IEC11801:2011(Ed. 2.2)
- EN 50173-1:2011
- EN 50173-2:2007 including amendment A1:2010
- IEC61935-2:2010(Ed.3.0) (transmission requirements)
3 year limited warranty.
Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
Secure online shopping 24/7
A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
All products are approved as per local Australian standards
Warranty & peace of mind return policy
Lightning fast delivery nationwide
Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.