1m Power Cable - Lockable IEC C13 to IEC C14 Cable in Red
IEC C14 10A plug > IEC-Lock C13 10A socket : Red Cable - Black Connectors. As with most good designs the IEC-lock's patented locking mechanism is beautifully simple. The lead is simply connected to the appliance as any other IEC lead. Once the power cable has been fitted the IEC-lock mechanism locks it to the appliance, ensuring that the lead cannot become accidentally disconnected.
- IEC C14 Male Plug to IEC Lock C13 Female Socket Power Cable
- Protection of computer equipment and servers from accidental disconnection helping to protect valuable data.
- Ideal power cable for protecting appliances that are vulnerable to vibration where standard connectors may become accidentally disconnected.
- Suitable for various medical applications that require a secure power source Unique 'Patented' Female C13 connector 'IEC-Lock'.
- Suitable for use with 'Any' standard IEC inlet.
- Loose coiled to avoid permanent kinks and ensure tidy installation.
- Length: 1m
- Connectors: IEC C14 Male Plug to IEC Lock C13 Female
1 year limited warranty.
Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, fibre & structured networking products
ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
Secure online shopping 24/7
A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
All products are approved as per local Australian standards
Warranty & peace of mind return policy
Lightning fast delivery nationwide
Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.