4Cabling Locking HDMI Cable 2.0 High-Speed w/ Ethernet Channel. 2M Black
4Cabling's HDMI cable collection is now complete - our HDMI locking cables are compatible with all standard HDMI devices. They prevent accidental disconnection with a unique locking mechanism which will hold the plug in the socket until you say otherwise. No need for special tools or additional brackets or clips. Unlike other HDMI locking solutions, 4Cabling's Lockable HDMI cables will work with any brand of TV, monitor, set-top box, media player, switch, splitter, extender or wall plate.
Now enjoy your favourite HD channels in your High Definition television without having to suffer a loss on video quality. Connect your high-end Blu Ray player to your latest Ultra High Definition TV and get the maximum audio and video reproduction with 4Cabling HDMI 2.0 Cable.
Easy to use, all you need to do is insert the HDMI connector into any standard HDMI socket. Simply slide the uni-body switch forward so the locking indicator turns from green to red. The connector cannot be accidentally dislocated or and cannot be vibrated out of the HDMI socket. To remove the HDMI cable, just slide the switch back so the locking indicator turns from red to green, then remove the connector.
This High-Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet supports all the latest HDMI 2.0 specifications including 4K Ultra HD Displays.
- Compatible with standard HDMI sockets
- World's first ATC certified locking HDMI cable
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and HDMI 1.4
- Supports all the latest 4K Ultra HD TV's with resolution up to 3840 x 2160 (2160p)
- Green and Red colour indicators to show lock status
- 24k gold plated corrosion resistant connectors for maximum conductivity and low signal loss
- Triple shielding reduces interference, noise and distortion
- High-grade oxygen-free 30AWG copper wire with aluminium mylar foil and copper braiding
- 3D Support defines protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theatre applications
- HDMI Ethernet Channel allows users to take full advantage of IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable
- Audio Support for 32 channel digital audio and lossless compressed digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- 4K Support enables video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 which is 4 times the clarity existing 1080p displays
- Supports maximum bandwidth up to 18Gbps
- Audio Return Channel allows an HDMI host to send audio data upstream, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable
- Additional Colour Spaces for additional colour models used in digital photography and computer graphics
- ISO9001/14001, IECQ, ETL, UL, ATC and Sony GP certified
- All construction materials tested by XFR, ICP and AA Labs
- Length: 2 Metres
- Colour: Black
- Connector A: HDMI v2.0Male 19 Pin
- Connector B: HDMI v2.0 Male 19 Pin
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.