USB 3.0 AM-AF Extension Cable
SuperSpeed USB Cables support data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps or nearly 10 times that of Hi-Speed USB 2.0 on Windows and Mac systems for ultra-fast, reliable transmissions. Full shielding, molded boots and protective, flexible PVC jackets help support SuperSpeed USB bi-directional communications, reduce EMI interference and provide maximum conductivity with minimal user wait times and data loss.
- Extends a USB cable length.
- Supports speeds of up to 5 Gbps.
- SuperSpeed USB for ultra-fast data transfer rates with zero data degradation.
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources.
- USB 3.0 Type-A female to USB 3.0 Type-A male.
- UL 2725
- USB 3.0/li>
- Connectors: USB 3.0 Standard-A male and USB 3.0 Standard-A female
- Nickel plated connector
- Gold plated contacts
- Molded PVC boot
- 28 AWG conductors
- Withstanding voltage: 300 V DC 10 ms
- Insulation resistance: 5 MOhms
- Contact resistance: 10 Ohms
- Thermal plastic casing
1-year limited warranty.
Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
Secure online shopping 24/7
A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
All products are approved as per local Australian standards
Warranty & peace of mind return policy
Lightning fast delivery nationwide
Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.