SuperSpeed USB Cables support data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps or nearly 10 times that of Hi-Speed USB 2.0 on Windows and Mac systems for ultra-fast, reliable transmissions. Full shielding, molded boots and protective, flexible PVC jackets help support SuperSpeed USB bi-directional communications, reduce EMI interference and provide maximum conductivity with minimal user wait times and data loss.
- Extends a USB cable length.
- Supports speeds of up to 5 Gbps.
- SuperSpeed USB for ultra-fast data transfer rates with zero data degradation.
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources.
- USB 3.0 Standard-A female to USB 3.0 Standard-A male.
- UL 2725
- USB 3.0/li>
- Connectors: USB 3.0 Standard-A male and USB 3.0 Standard-A female
- Nickel plated connector
- Gold plated contacts
- Molded PVC boot
- 28 AWG conductors
- Withstanding voltage: 300 V DC 10 ms
- Insulation resistance: 5 MOhms
- Contact resistance: 10 Ohms
- Thermal plastic casing