TP-Link TD-W8980: Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router
- All-in-One Device: ADSL2+ Modem, NAT Router, 4-Gigabit-Port Switch and Wireless N Access Point
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 300Mbps connections for 600Mbps of total available bandwidth
- Versatile Connectivity: ADSL or Ethernet WAN for multiple Internet connection types
- 2 USB ports for storage sharing, printer sharing, FTP Server and Media Server
Simultaneous Dual Band – More Bandwidth, Less Interference
You can run day-to-day applications like e-mailing and web browsing over the 2.4GHz band at 300Mbps, more latency sensitive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed over the 5GHz band at 300Mbps – all at the same time.
5 Antennas - Incredible Wireless Coverage
With 3 external 5dBi antennas serving the 5GHz band and 2 internal antennas serving the 2.4GHz band combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can maintain high speeds across greater distances. This provides you with incredible wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office.
All-in-One Devices – Clear Up Your Desk
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
- IPv6 supported, meeting the demands for the next generation Internet
- IP based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices that connected to the modem router
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
- Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick & hassle free installation
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks from the Internet
- WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats
- Interface Grouping binds specific LAN ports with PVCs for an enjoyable IPTV experience
- Auto-reconnect keeps user online indefinitely
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.