Socomec : NETYS PR RT 3300VA Tower / Rack UPS
The NETYS PR is a Line Interactive, true Sinewave Output 3300VA Universal tower / 2U rack UPS. It is a versatile, convertible high performance UPS solution for professional and IT equipment, servers and networking devices, CAD/ Graphic workstations with monitors and peripherals and control systems
- A secure and professional supply continuity
- Ideal solution for protecting small servers, networking devices and peripherals.
- Assures service continuity to critical applications.
- Designed for professional applications: the sinevawe inverter technology assures full compatibility with any kind of load and power supply.
- Tailored to IT networking : The space and time-saving tower/rack conversion option means it can be installed easily either in tower mode or inside standard 19” rack cabinets depending on the user’s needs.
- Simple to install : No configuration needed on first startup.
- Compact footprint (2U/89 mm) for installation in rack cabinets.
- Attractive design for visible installation in offices.
- USB port and HID protocol as standard for direct interfacing with Windows systems®, without the need for additional specialist software.
- Protection for your data line: Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
- Meets practical needs: Optional battery extension modules (EBM) to meet all back-up time requirements, even after installation.
- Clear and uncluttered LCD interface, with buzzers that immediately indicate the operating status of the UPS, even for less specialist users.
- Simplified maintenance and Battery `hot swap’, without closing down other applications.
- Easy to use and to integrate
- Wide range of communication protocols available in options (including JBUS, TCP/ IP and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS) · Easy connections to the applications
- Wide range of communication protocols available in options (including JBUS, TCP/ IP and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS) · Easy connections to the applications (depending on power) via 8 or 8+1 IEC 320 (IT standard) sockets.
- Load segmentation function to prioritize loads and manage critical situations.
- EPO (Emergency Power Off) emergency stop.
- RS232 advanced connections for the management of the power supply and local/ remote shutdown of applications.
Standard and Option Feature
Standard communication features
• LOCAL VIEW: ideal UPS monitoring and shutdown point-to-point solution for Windows®, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems.
• HID: UPS management based on Windows® embedded service - USB interface.
• MODBUS/JBUS RTU (RS232).
• NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP interface for UPS monitoring and shutdown management of several operating systems.
• Dry-contact interface.
Email [email protected] or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.