3m Cat 5E RJ45 - RJ45 Network Cable: Black
4Cabling’s range of quality category 5e Ethernet Patch Leads are made from 100% Bare Copper. Cat 5e cables are designed to be used in mission critical situations where data integrity is of the utmost importance. 4Cabling offers this quality range of ethernet cables in 10 colours and lengths varying from 0.25m up to 50m to satisfy all your network patching requirements.
Cat5e or Category 5 enhanced cable has the capability to support up to 100Mbps @ 100MHz. It also reduces the amount of crosstalk between the wires within the cable, resulting in a greater overall transmission speed.
- Structured cabling for computer networks such as Ethernet
- Equipment to equipment patching
- Cross-connect patching
- Cable Type: Cat 5e
- Connectors: RJ45-RJ45
- Length: 3m
- Colour: Black
- Insulation Material: PE
- Jacket Material: Flame Retardant PVC
- Cable Dia. - Outer Dia.: 5.5mm ± 0.2mm
- RJ-45 connectors
- UTP stranded conductor Cat-5E patch cords with 4 twisted pairs using T568A color code
- Impedance Matched - Wire and connectors are carefully matched to virtually eliminate echoing and cancellation, providing high speed, error free transmission
- Gold Plated Contacts - Gold plating eliminates corrosion and provides maximum conductivity to ensure data integrity
- Unique PVC Jacket - Exclusive polymer technology provides unsurpassed durability and flexibility
- Snag Free Boots - Prevent cable kinks and bent pins when removing them from patch panels
- Strain Relief - Increases strength while sustaining maximum flexibility even under extreme conditions
- ETL, UL Verification
- Flame test: comply with IEC 60332-1-2
- ISO/IEC11801:2011 (Ed. 2.2)
- EN 50173-1:2011
- EN 50173-2:2007 including amendment A1:2010
- IEC61935-2:2010 (Ed.3.0) (transmission requirements)
3 year limited warranty.
Email [email protected] or phone 02 9565 4077 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
|Cable Type||Cat 5E Stranded|