3m DisplayPort Male to VGA Male Cable: Black
A DisplayPort to VGA cable allows you to connect a VGA monitor or projector to a system or graphic card with a DisplayPort connector.
NOTE: Cannot be used to connect a DisplayPort monitor or projector to graphics card which has a VGA output.
- DisplayPort to VGA (Male to Male)
- Supports 1920x1200 or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- RGB analog video（VGA port) output: Configured for 700mV voltage swing
- Automatic sink detection and stand by mode
- Spread spectrum (de-spreading) for EMI reduction
- EDID Pre-fetch (VGA EDID Conversion)
- Sink detection based on DDC return
- Length: 3m
- Connector A: DisplayPort (Male)
- Connector B: VGA (Male)
- Measured Power: Active 1.4W, Standby 100mW
- Power Supply: +3.3V (From DP)
1 year limited warranty.
Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
Secure online shopping 24/7
A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
All products are approved as per local Australian standards
Warranty & peace of mind return policy
Lightning fast delivery nationwide
Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.