Optical fibre cables are the thin, flexible fibres of glass that carry telephone conversations and emails all over the world in a matter of seconds with much less interference than copper cables. Fibre-Optic cables need less amplification to boost signals so they travel better over longer distances.
4Cabling's MTRJ-SC OM1 Multimode Fibre Optic Patch Leads provide connection for high speed and legacy networks like Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Ethernet and are immune to EMI/RFI. They are mainly used on patch panels for the connection between outlets and terminal equipment. The multimode optical fibre cables are manufactured using LSZH cables which conform to IEC, EIA TIA and Telecordia standards.
- Termination enclosure to equipment patching
- Equipment to equipment patching
- Cross-connect patching
- OM1, OM3, OM4 & OS1 optical fibre patch leads conform to ITU-651, TIA/EIA492AAAD
- Individually labelled for lead tracing
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable
- Manufactured with stringent quality control
- All leads are supplied with a factory test report
- Duplex configurable assemblies for LC, SC, ST as well as MTRJ Patch leads
- All ends are polished and individually inspected for correct polishing
- Supports high speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- Duplex – Orange jacket zip cord multi-mode 62.5 / 125µm
- UL approved fibre optic cables
- Mode: OM1 Multimode
- Fibre Terminations: MTRJ-SC
- Length: 3m
- Colour: Orange
- Oversleeving: 3mm
3 year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, fibre & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.