4C Competition Terms & Conditions
Below are the Terms & Conditions and applicable permit details for 4Cabling's current Trade Promotions / Competitions.
4Cabling 2020-21 Before & After Photo Competition Terms & Conditions - Game of Skill
PROMOTION DATES: 1 November 2020 to 31 January 2021
HOW TO QUALIFY: To enter, participants must:
- Submit an image of a completed project, such as a server rack, that has been set up using 4Cabling products;
- Where available, a ‘before’ shot should also be supplied so that a ‘before and after’ effect can be seen;
- Images should be emailed to: email@example.com
- Image files must be a minimum resolution of 300 dpi, in JPEG format, and must not exceed 4MB in size. A maximum of four images can be supplied.
- Submit a caption of 100 words or less, including where and when the image was taken as well as a list of the 4Cabling-supplied products that were used.
A limited amount of image post-processing is allowed but images having excessive 'manipulation' (in the opinion of the judges, and at the judges' sole discretion) may be scored down.
Computer-generated images are not eligible entries and will not be accepted.
Images must be the property of the entrant at the time of entry.
An entry should not be assumed to have been received until it is acknowledged by email.
More information can be found HERE.
Please review the TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Win a Weber for Australia Day Competition
PROMOTION DATES: Monday 16 November until Sunday 24 January 2021
HOW TO QUALIFY: Spend $150 incl. GST on 4Cabling Electrical Accessories products to go into the draw to win one of three Weber Family Q Premium (Q3200) Gas Barbecues (LPG) valued at $799.