4Cabling 1RU 24 Port Cat 6 Universal Termination | Rackmount Patch Panel
Availability: In Stock
COMPLIES WITH AUSTRALIAN STANDARD AS/CA S008:2010
4Cabling 24 Port CAT6 Patch Panel incl. 24 x Pre-loaded CAT6 Keystone Jacks.
Patch Panels are the backbone of a structured cabling solution and we understand the importance of installing quality products. Unique to 4Cabling, these Keystone Jack patch panels provide a fast and simple way to terminate Cat6 Solid UTP Cable. With the built-in cable management and write-on labels, organising your cabinet will no longer be a hassle.
The main advantage of using the Keystone Jack Patch Panels is that the outlets are easily replaceable so if an outlet gets damaged there is no need to replace the entire patch panel - simply replace the individual jack.
- Used to terminate CAT6 structured cabling system in your 19” comms cabinet.
- 24 x CAT6 Keystone jacks
- T-568A or B Wiring
- Can be terminated using both a KATT & 110 Tool
- Patented dust covers to protect unused ports from dust and damage
- Provides termination for 22-26 AWG
- Cable Management lacing supplied with the panel
- 1RU Rackmount
- Metal Construction
- Powder Coated
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions:(WxDxH) 482.6mm x 125mm × 44.4mm
APPROVALS & CERTIFICATIONS
- TIA/EIA 568-B-2.1 ISO/IEC 11801
- EN 50173-1:2002
- Australian Approved AS/CA S008:2010
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
- CAT5e 24-port patch panel matches and exceeds CAT6 250MHZ connecting hardware specifications, complies with Gigabit Ethernet applications, suitable for interaction and termination of horizontal cabling between devices, equipment and centralised points
- Unique PCB circuit board design reduces EMI/RFI interference, to help prevent low attenuation loss and high return loss situations
- High strength die-cast zinc alloy shielding design meets the industry shielding standards
- Solid and corrosion phosphor bronze DC ensures over 250 terminations
- Termination caps prevent wire from dropping off
- With 50μ " gold plate, durability is rated to 1500 matching recycles
|Product Name||4Cabling 1RU 24 Port Cat 6 Universal Termination | Rackmount Patch Panel|
|Rack RU Size||1RU|
|Number of Ports||24-28|
|Form Factor||Rack mount|