5m Cat 6 RJ45-RJ45 Crossover Cable
Availability: Running Low
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
5M RJ45 Cat 6 Cross Over Cable.
4Cabling Cat 6 Cross Over Cable. High-Quality Cross Over Cable used to connect two devices of the same type, e.g: computer to computer (via their ethernet controller).
Cat 6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. Cable standard provides performance up to 250MHz and is suitable for from Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
NOTE: CABLE AND BOOT COLOUR MIGHT NOT BE SAME
- Crossovers are used to create uplinks between switching devices typically switches, or in peer to peer (computer to computer) networking
- Fully compliant with ACA regulations, which allows usage in any network connected to the Telstra network
- Fully molded strain relief boots
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
|Product Name||5m Cat 6 RJ45-RJ45 Crossover Cable|