The new improved ultra slim HDMI V2.0 cable is all but future proofed with a built in RedMere self-powered booster module Chipset targeting next generation ultra-high speed HDMI connectivity, eclipsing other HDMI leads & cables. No additional power supply is required. The V2.0 HDMI cable has a smaller plug profile that makes it ideal for use with ever popular wall mounted flat screen TVs. These slimline HDMI leads are compatible with standard type-A HDMI connectors of Blu-ray and DVD players, LED, LCD and plasma TVs, projectors, media players and games consoles such as the PS4. HDMI 2.0 cables are backwards compatible with earlier versions of HDMI cables.
4Cabling's V2.0 HDMI cable with RedMere Technology not only delivers a whopping 18Gbps, other new practicalities the cable include high-bandwidth resolution of 4K@50/60 (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional mesmerising audio experience.
HDMI has become the standard digital connection, delivering the highest-quality audio and video signal over a single cable. 4Cabling High Speed HDMI Cables are designed and carefully constructed to meet the evolving needs of the high-definition marketplace. These high-quality cables provide high-definition video and multi-channel, digital audio with increased performance characteristics, greater accuracy and expanded features including Internet connectivity for home entertainment devices using a single HDMI connection.
DOES NOT support HDCP2.2
- No additional power supply required
- 2 x HDMI 19-pin male to HDMI 19-pin male connections
- The end containing the chipset is labelled TV , this end must be connected to the TV for the cable to work
- Integrated MagnifEye™ Active equalizer
- Multi-function LED support
- Compact module design, fits neatly behind sink device
- Ensures the integrity of the signal between HDMI devices
- Backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI cable specifications
- Supports HD resolutions beyond 1080p, 3D, 4K2K@60hz
- Compliant with High Speed HDMI® Cables with Ethernet at minimum
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources
- Bandwidth: 18Gbps performance
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- Meets HDMI standards
- Does NOT support HDCP2.2
- Diameter: 3.9mm
- Material: Gold Plated Plugs, 36 AWG Triple Shielded cable, Gold Plated connectors
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 5 metres
3 year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, fibre & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.