4Cabling range of Flexi-Boot Fibre optic cables offer a unique approach to cable management.
These specialised boots are designed to bend from closer to the connector and stay in the bent position
by way of a specialised wire. This ingenious boot is used to keep fibre patch leads clean and organised and
set back from rack doors and other external factors that can tap on a fibre lead until its ultimate destruction.
Optical fibre cables are the thin, flexible fibres of glass that carry telephone conversations and emails all over the world in a
matter of seconds with much less interference than copper cables. Fibre-Optic cables need less amplification to boost signals so they
travel better over longer distances.
4Cabling's OM4 Flexi Boot Multimode Fibre Optic Patch Leads provide connection for high speed and legacy networks like Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Ethernet and are immune to EMI/RFI. They are mainly used on patch panels for the connection between outlets and terminal equipment. The multimode optical fibre cables are manufactured using LSZH cables which conform to IEC, EIA TIA and Telecordia standards.
- Termination enclosure to equipment patching
- Equipment to equipment patching
- Cross-connect patching
- OS1 optical fibre patch leads conform to ITU-651, TIA/EIA492AAAD
- Ultra Flexible with internal wire to set & forget the bend radius of installed patch leads
- Individually labelled for lead tracing
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable
- Manufactured with stringent quality control
- All leads are supplied with a factory test report
- All ends are polished and individually inspected for correct polishing
- Supports high speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- Duplex – Aqua jacket zip cord multi-mode 50 / 125µm
- UL approved fibre optic cables
- Mode: OM4 Multimode
- Fibre Terminations: LC Flexi Boot - LC Flexi Boot
- Length: 5m
- Colour: Aqua
- Oversleeving: 2mm
3 year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable,fibre & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email [email protected] or
phone 02 9565 4077 to talk with one of our expert advisers.