5m SC-SC OM4 Multimode Flexi Boot Fibre Optic Cable Aqua
4Cabling range of Flexi-Boot Fibre optic cables offer a unique approach to cable management.
These specialised boots are designed to bend from closer to the connector and stay in the bent position
by way of a specialised wire. This ingenious boot is used to keep fibre patch leads clean and organised and
set back from rack doors and other external factors that can tap on a fibre lead until its ultimate destruction.
Optical fibre cables are the thin, flexible fibres of glass that carry telephone conversations and emails all over the world in a matter of seconds with much less interference than copper cables. Fibre-Optic patch cables need less amplification to boost signals so they travel better over longer distances.
4Cabling's OM4 Laser Optimised Multimode Fibre Optic Patch Leads provide the connection for high speed and legacy networks like Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Ethernet and are immune to EMI/RFI. They are mainly used on patch panels for the connection between outlets and terminal equipment. The multimode optical fibre cables are manufactured using LSZH cables which conform to IEC, EIA TIA and Telcordia standards.
4Cabling Multimode Fibre Optics leads is the cost-effective way of your cabling solution.
2mm OVERSLEEVING. WARRANTY 3 YEARS
- Backbone application in building
- Termination enclosure for equipment patching
- Equipment to equipment patching
- Cross-connect patching
- Conforms to ISO/ IEC 11801
- Individually labelled for lead tracing
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable
- Manufactured with stringent quality control
- All leads are supplied with a factory test report
- Fibre Optic Cables conform to ITU-651, TIA/EIA492AAAC & 492AAAD
- Duplex configurable assemblies for LC, SC, ST & SC/A, as well as MTRJ patch leads
- All ends are polished and individually inspected for correct polishing
- Supports high-speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- OM4 Multimode FLEXI BOOT
- SC-SC Fibre Termination
- Length: 5m
- Colour: Aqua
- Oversleeving: 2mm
- Expert advice
- Australian owned & operated
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, fibre & structured networking products
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.