60.9m Detachable Fibre Optic HDMI Cable
Celerity Fibre Optic HDMI cables are an easy-to-use, secure connection for home video distribution, conference room presentation systems, classroom projection systems, digital signage and wherever a high definition video display is located. Fibre optics provides the speed and bandwidth needed for the best picture quality for high definition video at lengths up to 1000 feet; supporting the long distances required in commercial video solutions. No extenders, baluns or amplifiers are needed and Celerity fibre optic cables are EMI free allowing them to be installed with multiple cable pulls, providing the flexibility for remote component locations. Supporting 4K @ 60Hz performance up to 1000 feet, Celerity HDMI cables are plenum rated and do not require time consuming fibre terminations.
The Celerity Technologies Detachable Fibre Optic HDMI system is designed to solve the installer’s common problems with long distance HDMI and concealed installations in home and business.
Engineered for installers - 2 Steps to Fibre Optic HDMI
The Celerity Detachable Fibre Optic connector supports a thin, durable, plenum rated cable in multiple lengths up to 1000 feet. The fibre optics are pre-terminated with a miniature plug (9mm width) which supports fibre optic transfer to and from HDMI. The miniature plug eliminates the need for time-consuming fibre terminations and the need for costly fibre optic tools. The miniature fibre optic plug securely connects to the Celerity Detachable HDMI connector at the source and display components.
- Secure connection
- Supports 4K @ 60Hz performance up to 1000 feet
- Pre-terminated with a miniature plug (9mm width)
- Plenum rated
- Length: 60.9m
1 year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needsA
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.