Australian Style Cat 5E RJ45 Jack | 10 PACK
Our universal range of Cat5E Clipsal Style Jacks can be terminated using both a KATT & 110 style punch down tool. Jacks are designed for 22-26 AWG solid conductors. These Cat5E are designed for use with UTP network cable and are ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network applications. Outlets feature PCB technology which maintains low insertion loss, return loss and cross talk..
- 10 Pack
- Cat5E be terminated with both a KATT & 110 Punch Down Tools.
- Combined T568A & T568B color coding for easy installation.
- Termination Cap keeps the wires firmly in place.
- These Jacks fit our 4Cabling Australian Plates, Clipsal Plates and most standard Australian Standard Flush Plates.
- Designed for 22-26 AWG Solid Conductors.
- Jacks are UL Listed, Comply with TIA/EIA 568-B-2.1, Approved by the ACMA (Atick).
- Material: Phosphor bronze contacts with 60 to 50u” gold plating
- Colour: White
1 year limited warranty.
Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, fibre & structured networking products
ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
Secure online shopping 24/7
A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
All products are approved as per local Australian standards
Warranty & peace of mind return policy
Lightning fast delivery nationwide
Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 9565 4077 to talk with one of our expert advisers.