Our universal range of Cat5E Keystone Jacks can be terminated using both a KATT & 110 style punch down tool. Jacks are designed for 22-26 AWG solid conductors. These Cat5E are designed for use with UTP network cable and are ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network applications. Outlets feature PCB technology which maintains low insertion loss, return loss and cross talk.
- Cat5E be terminated with both a KATT & 110 Punch Down Tools.
- Combined T568A & T568B color coding for easy installation.
- Termination Cap keeps the wires firmly in place.
- These Jacks fit our 4Cabling Australian Plates, Clipsal Plates and most standard Australian Standard Flush Plates.
- Designed for 22-26 AWG Solid Conductors.
- Jacks are UL Listed, Comply with TIA/EIA 568-B-2.1, Approved by the ACMA (Atick).
- Material: Phosphor bronze contacts with 60 to 50u” gold plating
- Colour: White
- Quantity: 50 per tub
1 year limited warranty.