Cat 6 RJ45 Australian Style Jack - Universal Termination (110/KATT) | 10 PACK
These Cat6 RJ45 Jacks are designed for use with UTP network cable and are ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network applications. They feature PCB technology which maintains low insertion loss, return loss and cross talk and are UL listed, comply with TIA/EIA 568-B-2.1, and are approved by the ACMA (Atick).
- 10 Units per pack
- Cat6 Jacks can be terminated with both KATT & 110 Punch Down Tools.
- Combined T568A & T568B color coding for easy installation.
- Termination Cap keeps the wires firmly in place.
- Fit our 4Cabling Australian Plates, Clipsal Plates and most standard Australian Standard Flush Plates.
- Designed for 22-26 AWG Solid Conductors.
- Material: Phosphor bronze contacts with 60 to 50u” gold plating
- Colour: White
1 year limited warranty.