Australian Style Cat6 RJ45 Jack - Universal Termination (110/KATT): 10 Pack
Our universal range of Cat6 Clipsal Style Jacks can be terminated using both a KATT & 110 style punch down tool. These Cat5E 22-26 AWG solid conductor jacks are designed for use with UTP network cable and are ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network applications. The outlets feature PCB technology which maintains low insertion loss, return loss and cross talk.
- Pack of 10
- Cat6 be terminated with both a KATT & 110 Punch Down Tools
- Combined T568A & T568B color coding for easy installation
- Termination Cap keeps the wires firmly in place
- These Jacks fit our 4Cabling Australian Plates, Clipsal Plates and most standard Australian Standard Flush Plates
- Designed for 22-26 AWG Solid Conductors
- Jacks are UL Listed, Comply with TIA/EIA 568-B-2.1, Approved by the ACMA (Atick)
- Material: Phosphor bronze contacts with 60 to 50u” gold plating
- Colour: White
1-year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, fibre & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.