AVGear AVG-HD60 SET HDMI Extender
Availability: In Stock
• Transmit 1080p video signals, IR and RS232 up to 150m.
• Transmission distance of up to 150m at 1080p.
AVGear | AVG-HD60 SET | HDMI Extender
The AVG-HD60 is an ultra-compact extender set consisting of a Transmitter and a Receiver. HDMI signal is input into the transmitter and sent over CAT 5/6 cable to the receiver. It can transmit 1080p video signals, IR and RS232 up to 150m.
- Ultra-compact design.
- HDMI1.4 & HDCP2.2 compliant.
- Maximum transmission distance is up to 150m for 1080p.
- Built-in EDID to ensure reliable transmission of the HDMI signal.
- Supports bi-directional 5V IR and RS232 pass-through.
- Bi-directional 12V PoC.
1-year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning-fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
|Transmitter (Tx)||Receiver (Rx)|
|Input||HDMI IN||HDBT IN|
|Output||HDBT OUT||HDMI OUT|
|Control||IR IN, IR OUT and RS232||IR IN, IR OUT and RS232|
|Resolution Range||Up to 1080p@60Hz|
|Transmission Distance||1080p ≤ 492 feet (150 meters)|
|Video Standard||HDMI1.4 with HDCP2.2|
|Power Consumption||9.5W (Max)|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ +40℃|
|Storage Temperature||-10 ~ +55℃|
|Operating Humidity||0% ~ 90%|
|Power Supply||Input Power: 12VDC 1A or Power over Cable (PoC); AC Adaptor Input Power: 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Dimension (W*H*D)||84mm x 16mm x 104mm|
|Net Weight (g)||Tx:135g; Rx:140g|
|Product Name||AVGear AVG-HD60 SET HDMI Extender|