Cable Ducting 50mm(W) x 25mm(H) x 2m: White
Solid Cable Wiring Duct is the perfect cable management solution for applications requiring support and routeing to control panels, distribution boards and switchgear. The cable ducting protects cabling from corrosive materials typically found in warehouses to extend the life of your network cables.
- Solid wall trunking system is best used for routing and organising cables in applications requiring few or no breakout points
- PVC wire cable duct features a completely enclosed design, providing maximum protection from dust, debris and chemical hazards
- Lightweight solution mounts easily with optional double-sided tape or rivets and washers
- Included cover snaps into place and can be removed and reinstalled numerous times
- Self-extinguishing PVC is 94-V-O rated to protect from toxic halogens and dangerous smoke if ignited
- Material: High impact, warp-proof PVC, self-extinguishing, UL approved 94V-0
- Colour: White
- Maximum service temperature: 85℃
- UL Test up to 50℃
- Dimensions: 50mm(W) x 25mm(H) x 2m
1 year limited warranty.
Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
Secure online shopping 24/7
A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
All products are approved as per local Australian standards
Warranty & peace of mind return policy
Lightning fast delivery nationwide
Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email [email protected] or phone 02 9565 4077 to talk with one of our expert advisers.