Sharpmark’s range of cable labels allows you to organise and label installations clearly and professionally, so maintenance and trouble-shooting can be completed efficiently with minimum downtime. Cable labels are supplied on A4 sheets so that you can print your own labels using an office laser printer. There is no need for custom printers to produce clear, professional- looking labels that are durable and easy to read. Using Sharpmark’s innovative free software makes the process simple. Sharpmark self-laminating cable labels are suitable for numerous cable applications, including cables of up to 35mm in diameter. The labels are flexible and have high performance adhesive, designed to cope with the increasingly harsh environments that network cabling has to tolerate.
- Self-Laminating, Wrap-Round Style.
- Innovative free software for label design.
- Flexible with high performance adhesive.
- Designed to withstand extremes in temperature.
- Supplied on A4 sheets, labels can be printed using office laser printer.
- Colour: Blue
- Label Material: Matt transparent polyester, laser printable
- Adhesive: 3M Permanent acrylic, specially designed for synthetic face materials, with excellent clarity, UV stability, good water resistance, good adhesion and good heat resistance.
- Minimum Application Temperature: +5°C
- Service Temperatures: -20°C to +100°C
- Each Pack contains 10 sheets, 49 Labels per sheet
1 year limited warranty.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.