Data Line Splitters - Outlet Doublers
- MUST BE USED IN PAIRS
- Scenario - one outlet in your office, and one at the patch panel. You want to add a network point without having to run a new cable. These splitters, used in pairs allow you to run two devices over one cable
- They are generally used when running another UTP cable in your shop, office or home is not an option, or for temporary installations
- They work by using the 2 redundant pairs in the data line, because all data lines only use 2 pairs. This device connects the data through the two redundant pairs
- They will not work with phones lines because phones use lines 4 and 5
- RJ45 Plug to 2 by RJ45 sockets
Email [email protected] or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.