Cat 5E LAN Cable with Solid Conductors 305m Pull Box in Blue
4Cabling’s Cat 5E LAN Ethernet Cable Pull Boxes are made from 100% Bare Copper. Cat 5e cables are designed to be used in mission critical situations where data integrity is of the utmost importance. Our Cat5e Solid UTP LAN cables are made for longer distance horizontal and backbone cable runs, PoE (power over Ethernet), and HD applications.
Cat5e or Category 5 enhanced ethernet cable has the capability to support up to 100Mbps @ 100MHz. It also reduces the amount of crosstalk between the wires within the cable, resulting in a greater overall transmission speed.
The bulk Cat5e cable roll allows you to run out exact lengths for home and office, as well as permanent telecommunications network installations.
- Structured cabling for computer networks such as Ethernet
- Longer distance horizontal and backbone cable runs
- PoE (power over Ethernet)
- Cable Type: Cat 5e
- Length: 305m
- Colour: Blue
- Jacket Material: Flame Retardant PVC
- Cable Dia. - Outer Dia.: 5.5mm ± 0.3mm
- Packaging: Pull Box
- UTP solid conductor Cat-5E ethernet cable with 4 pairs
- Designed for use in horizontal cabling installations
- 100% Copper solid-core conductors
- Convenient Dispenser Box
- PVC Jacket
- Australian approved
- ETL Verification
- ISO/IEC 2nd Edition 11801 (Class D)
- RoHS Compliance for the requirement of European Union issued directive 2011/65/EU
3 year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email [email protected] or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.