3M Lockable Cat 6 Patch Leads
4Cabling Lockable Patch Leads. Secure your network data by preventing unauthorised disruption and connection.
Cat 6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. Cable standard provides performance up to 250MHz and is suitable for from Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
NOTE: KEY SOLD SEPARATELY SEE 004.003.0000
Prevent unauthorised access to your network and stop accidentally disconnecting your Patch Leads.
- Prevent unauthorised personnel from disrupting vital network connections.
- Protect publicly accessible network connections.
- Avoid preventable downtime from accidental disconnects.
- Cables stay locked in place — until YOU take them out.
- Lock up critical network ports in data centres, and wiring closets to prevent disconnects and vandalism.
- Stop disgruntled employees from causing havoc and bringing the network down.
- Prevent tampering in public areas such as hotels, airports, conference centres, government offices, shops, and more.
- Perfect for safeguarding wireless access points, security cameras, and PoE equipment connections.
- Ideal for a variety of industries: healthcare, education, retail, manufacturing, government, and more.
- Fits all RJ-45 ports.
Cable: 4 Pair Cat.6 Patch cable
Jacket: CM PVC /LSZH jacket
Wire: 4*2*AWG24/7, Twisted pair 100ohm
Plug: RJ45 50u" Gold Plating
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.