Cat 6 Solid UTP GEL Filled Outdoor 305m Roll: Black
High-performance LAN Cable is suitable for perfect audio data video of transfer for outdoor burial horizontal network. Suitable below ground installation.
Cat 6 Ethernet Cables allow for better signal to noise ratio with minimal loss - which translates to faster and more reliable networks for today’s applications.
Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as Cat-6, is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that are backwards compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards.
Compared with Cat-5 and Cat-5e, Cat-6 ethernet cable features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. The cable standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T / 1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet).
- 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- 550MHz Broadband Video • Voice, T1, ISDN
- Cable Type: Cat 6 Solid Outdoor
- Connectors: Unterminated
- Length: 305m (1000ft)
- Colour: Black
- Jacket Material: LDPE
- Diameter: 6.8±0.8 mm
- Cat6 UTP Cable is intended for high-speed data applications
- Horizontal Wiring
- Gel filled to prevent moisture ingress
- 305m (1000ft) roll on wooden reel
- UL/cUL Listed
- 3P/ETL Certified ANS/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 testing
1 year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 02 9565 4077 to talk with one of our expert advisers.