Cat 6a UTP RJ45 Keystone Jack: 10 PACK
- Compatible with keystone face plates.
- Can be used with Australian HPM and Clipsal plates with the use of a bezel.
- Wiring 568A.
- The Cat 6a UTP jack is in compliance with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568 C standards.
- Pack of 10
- Material: PC/ABS, Phosphor Bronze with Nickel plate
- Contact Area Material: Gold plated
- IDC Housing Material: ABS
- Suitable for 23-26 AWG stranded and solid wire
- Insertion Force: 900gms for 8 contacts
- The sticker colour codes combine wirings of T568A
- >Retention Strength: 7.7kgs between Jack and Plug
- Operation Temperature: -30 C to 60 C
- Durability: Jack: 750 cycles plug to jack matting and matting; Insertion cycles at 20 cycles/minute max; Contact resistance test per 100 cycles; IDC Max 200 punching times
1 year limited warranty.
Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, fibre & structured networking products
ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
Secure online shopping 24/7
A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
All products are approved as per local Australian standards
Warranty & peace of mind return policy
Lightning fast delivery nationwide
Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email [email protected] or phone 02 9565 4077 to talk with one of our expert advisers.