Fibre Pigtail ST OS1 Singlemode 2m - 12 Pack Rainbow
Availability: In Stock
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
Pigtails Colour Coded Pack of 12 ST SINGLEMODE 2m.
These packs of 12 colour coded pigtail leads are used in patch panel terminations, with the fibre end of the pigtail being spliced onto the fibre run, and the connector is inserted in a coupler/adaptor on the patch panel.
4Cabling supplies a large range of fibre optic pigtails for splicing.
4Cabling's LC Fibre 12 Pack Rainbow OM3 Multimode Pigtails are used to connect high-speed networks like gigabit ethernet, fast ethernet and ethernet. The multimode pigtail buffer conforms to IEC, EIA TIA and Telcordia standards and is terminated with standard connectors which give optimum optical performance.
These packs of 12 colour coded pigtail leads are used in patch panel terminations, with the fibre end of the pigtail being spliced onto the fibre run, and the connector being inserted in a coupler/adaptor on the patch panel.
The connector on the pigtail has been pre-tested and certified in a controlled environment. This eliminates connector installation in the field which has major issues with regard to quality control and testing.
- Manufactured with stringent quality control
- Supports high speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- Networks including Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and GBE
- The colours are the same as international standard multi-core fibre cables.
- Internal inter-connect
- Outside diameter of fibre jacket is 900µm
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) connector
- Ideal for a wide range of telecom, datacom and process control applications where ruggedisation is required.
- UL approved fibre optic cables
- Conforms to ISO/ IEC 11801
- Mode: OS1 Singlemode
- Fibre Terminations:ST
- Length: 2m
- Colour: 12 Pack Rainbow
3 year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable,fibre & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
|Typical Insertion Loss|
|Max. Insertion Loss|
|Operating Temperature (C°)||minus 20° to 60°|
|Attenuation (dB)||2.8 @ 850nm/0.8 @ 1310nm|
|Bandwidth OFL (MHz x km)||1500 @ 850nm/500 @ 1310nm/2000 @ 1310nm|
|Product Name||Fibre Pigtail ST OS1 Singlemode 2m - 12 Pack Rainbow|
|Fibre Terminations||ST - Pigtail|
|Jacket Material||(No Jacket) 900µm Buffered Fibre|
|Duplex or Simplex||N/A - Pigtail|