Benefits of 4Cabling Fibre Optic Cables
* Meet EC, EIA, TIA & Telcordia standards
* World class manufacturing with stringent quality control
* All leads are supplied with a factory test report
* 4C fibre leads are immune to electromagnetic noise
* Simplex and Duplex configurable assemblies for LC SC ST and MTRJ patch leads
At 4Cabling we provide world-class quality fibre optic cables in OS1, OM1, OM3 & OM4 in many terminations and lengths and fibre couplers. No matter the size of the job, we can help with your install.
In today’s global data communication evolution optical fibre plays a major role in connecting both ends. Fibre optics cable construction are smaller and more flexible against the conventional copper-based leads, fibre optics are made of a single strand of glass, but it is stronger than steel. All of our Fibre Optic Cables are manufactured with Corning Optical Fibre. Corning glass invented and manufactured the world first low-loss fibre optics which started the telecommunication/ data high-speed transfer revolution.
Browse our extensive products online and if you have any questions, please visit our contact us page, and one of our customer service team will be in touch with you shortly.