- 4m LC-SC/APC OS1 / OS2 Singlemode Fibre Optic Duplex Cable. Salmon Pink$23.79 inc. GST
4Cabling provide world-class Fibre Optic products
4Cabling's Fibre Optic Cables are the installers choice Australia wide. Our fibre is manufactured to the highest grade with stringent quality guidelines. Every Fibre optic patch lead is 100% tested and comes with a test report. Don't risk the performance of your network or installation by installing cheap grade fibre. If you are looking for high-grade telecom grade fibre products 4Cabling will be your number one choice for your cabling solution. We also offer an onsite fibre termination facility right here in Sydney.
To help us assess your pre-terminated fibre requirements please fill out this questionnaire.
Benefits of 4Cabling Fibre Optic Cables
* Meet EC, EIA, TIA & Telcordia standards
* World class manufacturing with stringent quality control
* All leads are supplied with a factory test report
* 4C fibre leads are immune to electromagnetic noise
* Simplex and Duplex configurable assemblies for LC SC ST and MTRJ patch leads
In today’s global data communication evolution optical fibre plays a major role in connecting both ends. Fibre optics cable construction are smaller and more flexible against the conventional copper-based leads, fibre optics are made of a single strand of glass, but it is stronger than steel. All of our Fibre Optic Cables are manufactured with Corning Optical Fibre. Corning glass invented and manufactured the world first low-loss fibre optics which started the telecommunication/ data high-speed transfer revolution.
Browse our extensive products online and if you have any questions, please visit our contact us page, and one of our customer service team will be in touch with you shortly.