Copper qualification tester troubleshoots and qualifies cabling speed (10/100/1000/VoIP).
- Qualifies - Tests if your existing cabling has the bandwidth to support voice, 10/100, VoIP or Gigabit Ethernet
- Troubleshoots - shows why existing network cabling cannot support the network's bandwidth requirement (e.g. crosstalk at 11 meters)
- Discovers - detects what's at the end of any cable and displays device configuration (speed/duplex/pairing)
- Identifies unused switch ports that can be reallocated
- Graphically maps wiring configuration and shows distance to faults with Intelligent wire map
- Tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio cabling
When you deploy Voice over IP (VoIP) or Gigabit Ethernet, you want to make sure that the existing cabling will support the bandwidth requirements of your new equipment. Your cabling was certified, but moves adds and changes have rendered many links incapable of running desired speeds. CableIQ quickly reveals whether a link, including patch cords, is qualified for voice, 10/100BASE-T, VoIP, or Gig. Knowing your cabling's bandwidth capabilities before upgrading can prevent countless hours of future downtime and labor hours wasted on unnecessary troubleshooting.
Plug into any cable, patch panel, or wall jack and see both the cable details (length/wire map) and far-end device details (speed/duplex settings) at once. A series of both cable and network test functions help you isolate connectivity problems. For instance, if Discover mode shows duplex settings are matched but the problem persists, run Autotest to see if the cabling can support the required bandwidth. If a link is not qualified, CableIQ provides detailed information on the nature and location of cabling performance faults such as crosstalk or large impedance changes. With CableIQ your techs can close trouble tickets faster by cutting cable troubleshooting time in half.
Free up 10% or more of your switch ports
CableIQ's Discover mode shows you exactly what's at the far end of any cable. At the switch, test each cable one at a time. You can quickly see whether the cable is open at the far end, or is connected to a PC. Or use CableIQ's hub blink feature from the workstation to flash the corresponding switch port LED. You may be surprised at how many unused ports you can free up and redeploy using CableIQ.
Determine where installed cables are routed, all from one location.
INTELLIGENT WIRE MAP
Intelligent wire map tests for length, shorts, split pairs, or opens and displays with an intuitive graphical interface where a fault is located.
CableIQ's Intelligent Wire map shows pin 6 open at far end of tested cable (130 ft/34 meters).
Attach remote ID's in different locations, then perform multiple cable tests from the distribution center or wiring closet. CableIQ provides the wire map, pair lengths, distance to fault, and remote ID number of each tested cabling link.
Locate cables and wires with superior accuracy
CableIQ supports IntelliTone digital toning by:
EASY TO USE
- Finding cables easier and tracing with better accuracy than any other tool on the market
- Toning and tracing safely on a live network
- Providing two digital tones and four analog tones
- Featuring IntelliTone cable mapping; after tracing, use the IntelliTone Pro Probe 200 to verify wire map
Empower frontline techs with an easy-to-use-tool
Intuitive user interface and graphical display guides user with little or no training required.
- Rotary knob makes learning easy and operation simple you always know what test mode is selected
- Portable, lightweight, rugged ergonomic design for easy field use
- Four AA batteries - Long lasting battery life for several weeks of testing
- Remote adapter doubles as a protective endcap.
Customer quote: "I handed CableIQ to our level III techs, they turned the unit on and began testing within two minutes of reviewing the various available selections."
- CableIQ main unit with remote adapter
- CableIQ Reporter software CD
- IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe
- Remote IDs #2-7, (2) RJ45-RJ45 patch cord, USB cable
- Coax 'F' push-on adapter
- 75-ohm coax patch cord
- RJ45/11 universal coupler
- RJ11-RJ11 patch cord
- Owners CD and quick start guide
- (4) AA batteries
- Test accessory soft pouch
- Hard carry case.
1 year limited warranty.
Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, fibre & structured networking products
ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
Secure online shopping 24/7
A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
All products are approved as per local Australian standards
Warranty & peace of mind return policy
Lightning fast delivery nationwide
Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email [email protected] or
phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.