Fluke Networks Micromapper
This simple verification tester verifies wire map and identifies faults with LEDs. The Fluke MicroMapper is a small handheld cable tester which enables network professionals to quickly and easily verify the integrity of Ethernet twisted pair cabling. It tests twisted pair cabling, giving you visibility of opens, shorts, crossed, reversed and split pairs. MicroMapper's built-in tone generator works with the IntelliTone™ Pro Probe or any other analog probe, allowing you to trace cable through walls, floors, and ceilings
- Testing of twisted pair cables for open circuits, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and split pairs.
- Easy-to-read fault display.
- Tone generator for tracing installed cables hidden in walls, floors and ceilings.
- Remote unit enables one-person testing of installed cable.
- Includes MicroMapper and MicroMapper Remote, patch cable, 6-volt alkaline battery and user guide.
- Batteries:(4) 1.5 Volt AAA Alkaline battery
1 year limited warranty.
Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
Secure online shopping 24/7
A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
All products are approved as per local Australian standards
Warranty & peace of mind return policy
Lightning fast delivery nationwide
Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.