Fluke MicroScanner2 Professional Kit
Next-generation MicroScanner verifies voice/data/video cable and services with a revolutionary user interface.
- Revolutionary Interface – graphical wiremap, length, cable ID, and distance to fault displayed on one screen
- Multimedia Support – tests all common media types including RJ11, RJ45, Coax, with no need for adapters
- IntelliTone Toning – locates virtually any cable or wire pair with IntelliTone digital and analog toning
- VDV Service Detection – verifies today’s media services, including 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE
- Rugged Housing – integrated rubber holster enhances grip and makes it durable enough for the toughest jobs
- Oversized Display – large, backlit LCD makes results crystal clear whether in bright sunshine or in a dark close
Yesterday’s cable verification testers force users to toggle between up to four different modes of operation to view all test results. This not only slows the test process, but also causes frustration and leads to high user error rates. MicroScanner2 has defeated this convention by displaying key test results – wiremap, pair lengths, distance to fault, cable ID, and far end device – all on one screen. Plus it features an oversized, backlit LCD screen with the power to display wiremap results graphically, which brings unprecedented comfort and clarity to the user experience.
Tired of losing or breaking all the adapters needed for testing the various voice, data, and video media types? MicroScanner2 makes these awkward adapters things of the past with built-in RJ11, RJ45, and coax support. Both the main unit and the far-end identifiers can be used to test telephone jacks, Ethernet jacks, and CATV outlets right out of the box. Just one more way MicroScanner2 streamlines cable verification.
MicroScanner2 features built-in IntelliTone digital and analog toning to precisely locate virtually any cable or wire pair, regardless of work environment. Use digital mode to locate high-grade data cabling (Cat 5e/6/6a) in bundles, or at switches, patch panels, or wall outlets. Digital mode especially performs in environments with high data, RF, or electromagnetic interference. When coupled with the IntelliTone 200 Pro Probe, it can also be used to verify cable wiremap from either the tester end or the probe end.
Use analog mode on voice-grade cabling (Cat 3 and below), as well as coax, security/alarm, and speaker wiring. These cables are optimized for lower frequency transmissions, and therefore are more easily isolated with a low-frequency tone. MicroScanner2’s smart analog tone eliminates frustrating guesswork locating individual wire pairs during installations by changing songs each time the pair under test is shorted together. This provides technicians a decisive way to identify individual wire pairs before punching them down or when diagnosing voice transmission problems.
VDV SERVICE DETECTION
Voice, data, video technicians have a lot more problems to deal with than just the cabling. They have to rule out a whole host of potential cable and service issues before determining the cause of a connection problem. MicroScanner2 acknowledges this, giving technicians high power vision to detect today’s most common service problems. Detect the presence of POTS voltage and verify polarity. Verify powered 10/100/1000 Ethernet switches at the far end. Or, confirm proper PoE voltage and pairs.
With all the abuse you put your tools through, you can’t afford for them to be delicate. MicroScanner2 features a rubber wrap-around holster that makes it the right tool for even the toughest jobs. Toss it into your toolbox. It can handle it. Plus, it now comes standard with a vinyl carry pouch for enhanced protection and convenience.
- MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier with main wiremap adapter, remote identifiers #2-7
- IntelliTone Pro 200 probe
- Shielded twisted-pair RJ45 patch cord
- RJ11 patch cord
- Clip-set RJ45 to 8 alligator clip bare wire adapter
- F Coax push on patch cord
- Accessory soft pouch
- (2) AA alkaline batteries
- (1) 9V alkaline battery
- MicroScanner2 Getting Started Guide
- MicroScanner2 Owners CD
- IntelliTone Pro Getting Started Guide
- IntelliTone Pro owners CD
- Packaged in a deluxe Fluke Networks carry case
1 year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, fibre & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 02 9565 4077 to talk with one of our expert advisers.