HDMI Cable Tester - HDMI TYPE A-A A-C C-C CABLE
This HDMI Cable Tester is compact enough to allow professional HDMI installers to test, troubleshoot and verify HDMI cables with ease. When it comes to HDMI cable testing equipment this tool is top of the range, whether you are testing standard HDMI cable as well as HDMI Mini. It can test the wire circuit state of HDMI cables with Type A & C connectors and it conforms to all HDMI specifications up to version 2.0. Perfect for testing fragile, easily damaged HDMI patch cords and in-wall HDMI cables, this HDMI signal tester can either test the conductors in straight, short, open and crossover in all RGB conductors.FEATURES
- Fast & accurate verification for use with type A-A, A-C, C-A and C-C connectors.
- Test fragile, easily damaged HDMI cables.
- Quickly troubleshoot and verify HDTV installation & DIY termination in the field.
- Can test disorder, short, open & cross status of HDMI cables quality.
- Can test cable length of up to 50 metres.
- 19 LEDs and shield LED on both main and remote unit.
- Capable of checking wiremap only with master unit.
- Three adjustable test modes: Fast, Slow Scan & Manual.
- Loop back function.
- 1 Year Warranty
- 100% Aussie owned and operated.
- Expert advice and sales team.
- Trusted by over 100,000 Aussie customers
- ISO 9001, NSW & QLD government approved supplier
- Massive stock levels, ready to go
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Warranty & easy return policy
- Secure online shopping 24/7
Email [email protected] or phone 02 9565 4077 to talk with one of our expert advisers.