HDMI Cable Tester
Availability: In Stock
HDMI Cable Tester - HDMI TYPE A-A A-C C-C CABLE
This HDMI Cable Tester is compact enough to allow professional HDMI installers to test, troubleshoot and verify HDMI cables with ease. When it comes to HDMI cable testing equipment this tool is top of the range, whether you are testing standard HDMI cable as well as HDMI Mini. It can test the wire circuit state of HDMI cables with Type A & C connectors and it conforms to all HDMI specifications up to version 2.0. Perfect for testing fragile, easily damaged HDMI patch cords and in-wall HDMI cables, this HDMI signal tester can either test the conductors in straight, short, open and crossover in all RGB conductors.
- Fast & accurate verification for use with type A-A, A-C, C-A and C-C connectors.
- Test fragile, easily damaged HDMI cables.
- Quickly troubleshoot and verify HDTV installation & DIY termination in the field.
- Can test disorder, short, open & cross status of HDMI cables quality.
- Can test cable length of up to 50 metres.
- 19 LEDs and shield LED on both main and remote unit.
- Capable of checking wiremap only with master unit.
- Three adjustable test modes: Fast, Slow Scan & Manual.
- Loop back function.
1-year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning-fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
|Product Name||HDMI Cable Tester|