HDMI Extender Over Cat 5e/6 with IR Repeater & HDMI In Loop Through
This Single HDMI CAT5e/CAT6 Allows HDMI and IR (Infra Red) signals to be sent up to 50m using low-cost CAT5e or CAT6 UTP Cables. Like many video, audio and data cables, HDMI cords can suffer from signal degradation at longer lengths, and with this simple device, you can have trouble free connections.
The HDMI extender uses two separate modules - one transmitter and one receiver. The transmitter connects to an HDMI source by means of a standard HDMI cable. The receiver connects to a display in the same way. Between the two modules, a low cost CAT5e/6 cable is used to transmit the video and audio signals.
- Single Power Supply operates both Transmitter and Receiver
- Equaliser compensates for actual catX UTP line length
- Infra Red repeater with broad device compatibility
- Instant operation without delay or latency
- EDID selectable between Tx Loop out or Rx display
- Link LED shows when HDMI source is connected
- Clever impedance balancing means it just works
- 1x HDMI Transmitter
- 1x HDMI Receiver
- 1x Windband IR Tx Cable
- 1x Windband IR Rx Cable
- 1x 5V 1A DC Power Supply Adaptor
1 year limited warranty.
Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
Secure online shopping 24/7
A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
All products are approved as per local Australian standards
Warranty & peace of mind return policy
Lightning fast delivery nationwide
Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email email@example.com or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.