IEC C19 to C20 Power Cable 15A Black 2m
Availability: In Stock
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
4Cabling IEC C19 to IEC C20 Power Cable 15A Black 2m
The IEC Power Cable with C19 and C20 connectors is commonly used in computer servers, rack-mount power distribution units and UPS power connections. The C19 is an outlet or socket whereas the C20 is a plug of the same mating pair format.
- 15 Amp Power Lead.
- Compliant with AS/NZS3112.
- Fitted with C19 and C20 connectors.
- Electrical Safety Authority Approved.
- Length: 2 Metre
- Colour: Black
1-year limited warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 235 to talk with one of our expert advisers.
|Product Name||IEC C19 to C20 Power Cable 15A Black 2m|